We offer excellent levels of customer service and provide full support for our customers.
When you choose Red Industries as your environmental management service provider you will receive full administrative support including the provision of the new style transfer or consignment note, ensuring your compliance with the Waste (England & Wales) Regulations 2011 and evidencing your consideration of the waste hierarchy. As a responsible business, we provide our customers with all the documents they need duty of care pack, permits, insurance documents, waste carriers licence – see the links on the right.
We employ some of the industry’s most highly trained professionals. Our technical and support staff are on hand to deal with all enquiries and to assist you with any problems should they arise. Get in touch with our team and see how they can help.
We offer a 205 litre drums & IBC supply service to all customers, your business development manager can work with you to ensure a fresh supply of drums are supplied when your waste is collected. For full details and a competitive quote contact our team.
- Collection using our own vehicle fleet for one-off or scheduled collections
- Recycling, recovery, and disposal options
- Fully supported by our Client Support team
- Centrally located with easy access from the M6 jct 15/16 and surrounding A roads
- Early opening hours (from 7am Mon-Sat)
- Doorstep collection service
- Deep clean and sanitisation
- Tank and vessel cleaning
- Industrial shut-down maintenance