The client support executive is responsible for liaising with customers, meeting their needs and growing sales within their region by carrying out the underneath duties.
- Contact existing clients – regarding collections, requirements.
- Develop existing clients – inform them of any new legislation, ensure the client is aware that we offer total waste management services.
- Successfully complete all jobs by time requested
- Coordinate and collate all information in the appropriate way to ensure jobs are dealt with effectively, and issue to the relevant departments.
- Report to the Internal Sales Manager any issues which require further investigation.
JOB FILE QUOTATIONS
- Contact Clients, who we have been quoted, enquire if they wish to place an order, overcome client’s objections, and close the sale as well as upsell other services.
- Make calls to prospective clients from purpose-built inhouse CRM system.
- Make contact with the decision maker.
- Collate the correct information from the leads. Check address details, contact name, phone and email details.
- Record all information into the database.
- Introduce the company to the prospective client.
- Offer a quotation, B.D.M visit or send out company literature for future contact.
- Arrange Credit application forms to clients.
- Collate and record all data within CRM
- Compose emails.
- Other duties deemed reasonable.
- Additional duties as requested by senior management in line with the capabilities of the role holder.
- Support and contribute to Red Industries Group overall objectives and aims, in line with the role holders experience, and competence.
- Support and contribute to all aspects of “good” safety and health, daily awareness of safety issues and well being awareness.
- Fully responsible for your own and others’ health and safety
- Ensure all incidents, observations and concerns are reported through an escalation process; solutions are identified and actions, in line with Company policy.
- Ensure ideas for the improvement of safety are listened to and acted upon, involving the Health and Safety representatives and HR Management if necessary.
- Ensure non RED employees (visitors, third parties and contractors) confirm to the Health and Safety Policy including using the correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Raise a Corrective Action Report for any concern or improvement opportunity.
- Compliance with all energy saving activities such as switching off lights and other equipment when not in use; switching photocopiers to standby mode, setting the thermostat at right setting; closing windows/doors when heating is on; when using, kettles fill up to what is required; and using hot water economically.
- Compliance with water saving activities such as: turning off taps properly and reporting dripping taps and water leaks to Supervisor or Manager.
- Compliance with our reduction in pollution activities, where possible reducing usage, and reusing or recycling waste; and handling all chemicals as per COSHH sheets; complying with safety rules in relation to minor spills (eg. soak up and report to manager) and major spills (eg. immediately report to a manager).
- Compliance with emissions goals when driving company vehicles or otherwise driving on company business, do so in an economical manner i.e. choosing the shortest route to a destination where possible, ensuring that vehicles are properly maintained, driving in a non-aggressive manner and always within the speed limit.