Purchase Ledger Controller
This role will be working from 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday. As a key member of the Brownhills Accounts team, the Purchase Ledger Clerk will report directly to the Finance Manager and contribute to the timely production of the monthly management reporting and the day to day running of the purchase ledger within the finance function.
Key duties include:
- Receipting and coding of purchase invoices
- Checking of purchase invoices to purchase orders (PO’s)
- Identify missing PO’s and liaise with managers
- Authorisation of Purchase Invoices by managers
- Assist with raising purchase orders and receipting as required
- Posting of all purchase ledger invoices on to Sage Line 50
- Deal with invoice queries both internally and externally
- Assist with GRNI accrual at month end.
- Prepare supplier payment runs
The successful candidate should have the following skills and qualifications:
- Full UK driving license
- Good knowledge and experience of using Sage line 50.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Dedicated and professional in approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to communicate well with others
- Be comfortable working within a team and contributing to its success
- Be comfortable working on your own using your own initiative
This is a great opportunity to join our team as we continue to grow.
Email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Notice: At Red Industries we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process -note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.