We have a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our Brownhills team. This is a varied role, reporting in to the Group Finance Director, supporting the existing finance team.
In your role as Management Accountant, you will be supporting the existing finance team and carrying out a range of tasks including:
- Full responsibility of producing month management accounts to tight deadlines for group head office
- Production of monthly reporting pack
- Variance analysis
- Review and preparation of key balance sheet reconciliations
- Cashflow management/ cashflow forecasting
- Group reporting and answering ad-hoc queries from group
- VAT returns
- Wages journals input
- Inter-group sales and purchase ledger reconciliation
- Responsibility for annual year end and audit
- Intercompany account reconciliations
- Providing advice guidance to a team of 4 transactional staff
- Assist with rationalisation of Group companies
The right person for this role will be a qualified accountant. CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA considered.
You should have strong communication skills and be a confident problem solver. We’re looking for someone with a can-do attitude who is a self motivator.
Position – Management Accountant
Location – Brownhills, West Midlands
Essential Qualifications – CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or complete our Job Application Form
Privacy Notice: At Red Industries we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process -note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.