Transport Administrator – position filled
We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to join our Transport Team. Working in a busy environment, you will be liaising with customers, drivers, and suppliers to organise collections and deliveries.
You will be based at our waste processing facility in Burslem (Stoke-on-Trent), reporting to our Transport Coordinator. The role of Transport Administrator involves assisting with all transport related matters including:
- Vehicle scheduling and related paperwork
- Data entry – including creating and updating spreadsheets and reports
- Preparing required documentation
- Communicating with colleagues, suppliers, and customers
- Other administrative duties as required
We’re looking for an administrator with strong communication and organisational skills. You should be able to work well in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines.
- Good written English
- Computer Literate (MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong administrative skills
- Methodical with good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
Previous experience within a transport/ logistics environment would be desirable.
Position – Transport Administrator
Location – Burslem, Stoke-On-Trent
Salary – £16,000 per annum depending on experience
Working Hours – Monday – Friday (full time)
This position has now been filled.