ADR Trained Tanker Driver
We have an exciting opportunity within the company for an ADR Trained Tanker driver to join our team. We’re looking for a trained driver to join us on a permanent basis, operating across mainland UK from our base in West Bromwich.
Driver Role :
The driver will report directly to the Group Logistics Manager and the successful candidate will be responsible for travelling to our customers and suppliers collection sites across the UK to pick up waste and then return to our operational sites for disposal
- Check paperwork and ensuring we comply with special instructions
- Travel to the collection site and then onwards to the disposal sites
- The laying out of tanker hoses
- Supervise or help to load the tanker on customer sites and work alongside our industrial cleaning teams
- Update paperwork and make sure relevant staff sign for deliveries
- Carry out safety checks before setting off
- Keep accurate records of driving hours and activities using a tachograph system
Critical Qualifications, Experience, and Skills Prior to Employment
- Full ADR licence and driver CPC
Waste Tanker experience essential
This is a great opportunity to join our waste management team as we continue to grow. If you’re looking for a permanent driving position based out of West Bromwich – we want to hear from you! Apply now and join our friendly team.
Email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Notice: At Red Industries we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process -note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.