Parts Washer Service Engineer – position filled
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Parts Washer Service Engineer to join our team
Parts Washer Service Engineer Duties
As our Parts Washer Service Engineer, you will be operating from our Stoke-on-Trent base. You will be covering all of mainland UK, from Scotland to Cornwall in the Parts Washer van, servicing and installing parts washers at customer’s sites.
Your role will include the following:
- Install, service, clean, and repair automatic and manual parts washers at our customer’s sites
- Support the Parts Washer Division with the collection/ delivery of waste to and from sites
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed clearly and in compliance with applicable legislation
- Comply with all driving regulations, working time directive, and applicable duty of care legislation
- Report any machine faults immediately
Due to the distance covered, there will be an overnight stay required once a fortnight.
Essential Requirements/ Skills
You must have a full, clean UK driving licence (min. 6 months).
We’re looking for someone who is professional, friendly, punctual, and comfortable working on their own. You should promote a positive company image and maintain a professional personal appearance at all times.
Experience in a similar servicing role would be advantageous. Full training on how to install and service the parts washers will be provided.
- Position: Parts Washer Service Engineer
- Location: Operating from Stoke-on-Trent, covering mainland UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Other: Service Van and Company Mobile Phone will be provided
- Working Hours: Predominantly Monday-Friday. One overnight stay per fortnight.
- Holiday Allocation: 20 days plus bank holidays (pro rata), rising to 25 days based on length of service
This position has now been filled. If you would like us to keep your details on file for future vacancies, email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org