Parts Washer Service Engineer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a mobile Service Engineer to join our Parts Washer team
No technical qualifications needed – we’re looking for someone with practical skills who is eager to learn as full training on our automatic and manual parts washing machines will be provided. Once trained up, you will be driving the company van to customer’s sites to install and service our machines.
Essential Requirements/ Skills
You’ll be driving a company van, so must have a full, clean UK driving licence (min. 6 months).
We’re looking for a practical problem solver – someone with DIY or engineering skills who can do simple machine services, basic installation of equipment etc. No technical qualifications needed. Full training and on-going support will be provided.
As our Parts Washer Service Engineer, you will be operating from our Stoke-on-Trent base. You will be covering all of mainland UK, from Scotland to Cornwall in our brand new Parts Washer van, servicing and installing parts washers at customer’s sites.
This is a flexible role. There will be one hotel stay overnight required every two weeks. As well as a company van, you’ll be provided with tools and a mobile phone.
We will train you up so that you can carry out the below. This is a great opportunity for you to develop your skills and grow your career. Your role will include the following:
- Install, service, clean, and repair automatic and manual parts washers at our customer’s sites
- Support the Parts Washer Division with the collection/ delivery of waste to and from sites
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed clearly and in compliance with applicable legislation
- Comply with all driving regulations, working time directive, and applicable duty of care legislation
- Report any machine faults immediately
- Position: Parts Washer Service Engineer
- Location: Operating from Stoke-on-Trent, covering mainland UK
- Salary: Competitive
- Other: Service van, tools and company mobile phone will be provided
- Working Hours: Predominantly Monday-Friday. One overnight stay per fortnight.
To apply for this role, send in your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com