We are looking for an administrator to join our friendly team. You will be assisting the Customer Services Manager, Operations Department, and Sales Department with daily administrative duties as required.
We’re looking for someone who has minimum 12 months administration experience.
Operations Administrator Duties
From our head office location, you will be carrying out administrative tasks including:
- Typing customer lists into our SWOPS database
- Generating consignment notes, labels, and pre-acceptance paperwork
- Raising supplier purchase orders and updating supplier insurances
- Notifying and logging Transfrontier Shipment containers
- Sending out customer invoices with relevant back up paperwork
- General office duties including filing and answering calls
Over the coming months, we will be moving our existing systems (including SWOPS and SAGE) to SAP Business One. This is an exciting change for the business as a whole – it will also change the way in which some of the administrative duties are carried out and the types of administrative duties required.
The right person will possess the following skills:
- Be able to adopt a positive approach to troubleshooting
- Good organisational and time management skills – e.g. completing and returning all requests for reports/ paperwork in a timely manner
- Be able to communicate effectively and clearly via phone, in person, email etc.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance and punctuality
- Be able to adhere to health and safety procedures
- Be flexible in your approach – as we move to a new SAP system, this may change how tasks are carried out and the type of duties required
Skills and Experience
We’re looking for someone who has a minimum 12 months experience in an administrative role.
You must be proficient in the use of IT systems, including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel). Experience/ understanding of using SAP would be advantageous.
Position – Operations Administrator
Line Manager – Customer Services Manager
Location – Head Office, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 1TT
Salary – £17,000 – £18,000 per annum depending on experience
Working Hours – 8.30am – 4.30pm (30 mins lunch). Monday to Friday.
Holiday Allocation – 20 days rising to 25 days based on length of service, plus bank holidays
To apply – This position has now been filled
To request we keep your details on file for future vacancies, please send in your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject ‘Speculative Job Enquiry’.
Privacy Notice: At Red Industries we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process -note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.