National Sales Manager
We have a great opportunity for a National Sales Manager to lead our nationwide sales team. We’re looking for someone with demonstrable experience, who can implement sales strategies that will further grow our customer base and revenue.
We are looking for an experienced National Sales Manager to contribute to our company’s sales objectives and growth. You will be responsible for managing our field-based sales team and building long-term client relationships. You should draw on your knowledge and experience to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Excellent communication and team management skills are essential for this position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate National Sales Manager to join our successful waste management company and contribute to the future growth of the company.
You will be leading a nationwide team of Business Development Managers (BDMs) as well as developing important customer relationships. Your role will include the following:
Team Leadership & Sales
• Develop and implement effective sales strategies
• Train, develop, and mentor the BDMs – including performance reviews, working on KPIs, implementing improvements, developing sales processes.
• Monitor, analyse, and report on sales performance
• Prepare accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts and execute sales
• Stay up-to-date with new service launches and ensure sales team members are trained accordingly
• Research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
• Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
• Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
• Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
• Work closely with the Client Support Executives (telesales) team and other departments to achieve goals, manage relationships, and set expectations
• Liaise with Sales and Marketing to ensure brand consistency
You must have proven experience as a National Sales Manager with ideally at least 2 years’ experience in the waste industry. We’re looking for someone with a passion for sales who has:
• Experience managing a high-performance field based sales team, including demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and develop a successful team
• Proven experience of managing a team resulting in achieving/ exceeding sales targets
• Good IT skills, including knowledge of CRM and sales tools
• An ability to understand, analyse, and report on sales performance
• Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
• Strong communication and team management skills
• Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
Site Operative Job – Essential Details
Position: National Sales Manager
Reporting to: Group Sales Director
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience. Car allowance, commission structure, fuel card for business use, phone and laptop
Location: Home/ office based. You will be required to attend customer meetings, sales meetings, and our sites as needed (Stoke-on-Trent, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Brownhills).
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our Job Application Form