We have a newly created position for an assistant to join our Marketing team.
Due to the success and expansion of the Red Industries Group, we have created a new position for a Marketing Assistant to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to experience the full B2B marketing mix, marketing to a wide range of industries. The Marketing Assistant will be helping with external and internal marketing and sales support. You should be keen to learn, develop your skills, and keep on top of current marketing trends and tools.
The role will be varied, with the opportunity to get involved in the full marketing mix (on and offline). As part of the marketing team, you will be assisting with a variety of marketing activities to help the company continue to grow – delivering a consistent brand image across all channels, supporting the sales team and other departments, and producing content in a timely manner.
The role will include:
- Updating the website (WordPress) and working on SEO
- Social media management – posting, monitoring, and reporting
- Handling and distributing enquiries and leads, and subsequent monitoring and reporting on outcome/ success
- Producing posters, flyers, and newsletters (through Adobe software)
- Supporting other departments with branding of documents, presentations etc.
- Assisting with events
- Producing reports, keeping records, and ensuring files are kept up-to-date
- Liaising with suppliers, colleagues, customers, people/ teams we sponsor, charities, and the local community
- Other duties as needed (answering the phone, updating notice boards, posting out brochures, collecting/ delivering marketing items, conducting research, sourcing promotional items etc.)
The successful candidate will:
- Have a creative flair
- Have great communication and writing skills
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be highly organised and able to keep records accurate and up-to-date
- Be a proficient user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Have the desire to learn and develop your skills
- Hold a full UK Driving licence
Experience of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign would be advantageous.
Essential Job Details
- Position : Marketing Assistant
- Reporting to: Group Marketing Manager
- Location : Head Office, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Salary : around £18k depending on experience
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday
This is a great opportunity to join our waste management team as we continue to grow. If you have great communication skills and a creative flair– we want to hear from you! Apply now and join our friendly team.
Email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com