Industrial Cleaning Operative, Wednesbury x 3
The industrial cleaning operative is responsible for the smooth running of industrial cleaning activities on customer sites and at Red Industries Group premises, always taking instruction from the Industrial cleaning team leader. They will be responsible for using high-pressure water jetting equipment and for ensuring cleanliness and maintenance of plant and equipment. They will need to ensure compliance with specific health and safety regulations and any site specific requirements and will need to ensure site/customer requirements have been satisfied and jobs are completed to full scope. The successful candidate will need to have experience of industrial cleaning activities, as well as working knowledge of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments and Health and Safety Legislation. They will also require good teamworking skills and the ability to multitask.
- Comply with confined space procedures, use of high-pressure water jetting equipment and other industrial site service requirements.
- Ensure compliance with specific health and safety regulations and any site specific requirements.
- Responsible for cleanliness and maintenance of plant and equipment.
- Ensure site/customer requirements have been satisfied and jobs are completed to full scope.
- Liaison with customers and site contacts as and when required.
- Experience of industrial cleaning activities on customers sites, including use of mobile towers, high pressure jetting and abrasive wheels.
- Working knowledge of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments and Health and Safety Legislation
- Good team skills
- Ability to multitask
To register interest contact:
Tom Spittle firstname.lastname@example.org and Rebecca Hampson email@example.com
Privacy Notice: At Red Industries we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process -note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.