Industrial Cleaning Operative, Wednesbury
We have an exciting opportunity within the company for an Industrial Cleaning Operative to join our team working from our Wednesbury site. The successful candidate will report to the Industrial Cleaning Supervisor and is responsible for the smooth running of industrial cleaning activities on customer sites and at Red Industries Group premises. The role is full time, including weekend working and early starts.
- Comply with confined space procedures, use of high-pressure water jetting equipment and other industrial site service requirements.
- Ensure compliance with specific health and safety regulations and any site specific requirements.
- Responsible for cleanliness and maintenance of plant and equipment.
- Ensure site/customer requirements have been satisfied and jobs are completed to full scope.
- Liaison with customers and site contacts as and when required.
- Experience of industrial cleaning activities on customers sites, including use of mobile towers, high pressure jetting and abrasive wheels.
- Working knowledge of Method Statements, Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments and Health and Safety Legislation
- Good team skills
- Ability to multitask
This is a great opportunity to join our team as we continue to grow.
Email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Privacy Notice: At Red Industries we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process -note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.