HGV Class 1 Driver (ADR)
We have a fantastic opportunity for two ADR Trained, HGV Class 1 drivers to join our team.
Our drivers operate out of our waste processing facility in Stoke-on-Trent, covering our customer and supplier base across the UK. You will be working as part of our transport team, transporting packaged hazardous and non-hazardous waste from our customers and suppliers.
This is a permanent position, with all year round work.
The right person will have:
- HGV Class 1 licence
- ADR licence
- Valid Digi Tacho card
Fork Lift Truck licence would be advantageous, but not essential as full training can be provided for the right person.
- Position: HGV Class 1 Driver (ADR)
- Location: Based in Stoke-on-Trent (covering the UK)
- Salary: £25k – £28k per annum, dependent on experience.
- Other: PPE and Company Mobile Phone will be provided
- Working Hours: Predominantly Monday-Friday. Some early starts and occasional overnight work may be required.
- Holiday Allocation: 20 days plus bank holidays (pro rata), rising to 25 days based on length of service
This is a great opportunity to join our waste management team as we continue to grow. If you’re looking for a permanent driving position based out of Stoke-on-Trent – we want to hear from you! Apply now and join our friendly team.
Email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org