HGV Class 2 Driver (ADR)
We have an exciting opportunity within the company for an ADR trained, HGV Class 2 driver to join our team. We’re looking for a trained driver to join us on a permanent basis, operating across mainland UK from our base in Brownhills.
You will be joining our team which operates from our Brownhills site, covering our customers and suppliers bases across the UK, as well as transporting waste between our other sites. You will be working as part of our transport team, transporting packaged hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
This is a permanent position, with all year round work.
- Completing all necessary legal documentation, ensuring clients have a copy and it is returned to site for processing.
- Labelling waste
- Ensuring the legality of the load and its adequate safety (Straps/Curtains/Shrink Wrap/ Palletised etc) in line with VOSA expectations using experience, expertise and good judgement
- Monitoring driving hours to comply with the EU Working Time Directive to minimise infringements
- Providing excellent face to face customer service to our clients
- Completing daily vehicle check
The right person will have:
- HGV Class 2 licence
- ADR licence
- Valid Digi Tacho card
- Experience preferred, however would consider a new pass. FLT licence would be advantageous, but not necessary.
This is a great opportunity to join our waste management team as we continue to grow. If you’re looking for a permanent driving position based out of Brownhills– we want to hear from you! Apply now and join our friendly team.
Email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Privacy Notice: At Red Industries we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process -note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.