Business Development Manager – Position Filled
Non-Hazardous and Hazardous Waste
We have additional opportunities for Business Development Managers to join our expanding sales team.
Negotiable salary, car/car allowance and uncapped commission
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales targets in accordance with all company procedures and codes of conduct
- Identify sales opportunities and potential customers
- Generate and qualify leads from a variety of sources
- Pipeline management – Build sales pipeline, develop and implement sales activity plans across the month and year
- Make sales calls to new customers and make customer appointments
- Follow through with customer appointments – conduct professional meetings, comprehensively questioning and listening to fully understand customer requirements
- Develop and deliver presentations
- Work with branch personnel and support departments to help ensure that customer requirements are met, and any issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Prepare and deliver regular sales reports and management information as required
- Participate in sale/ business meetings, corporate events and campaigns as required
- Minimum 2 years waste management sales experience
- A high performer, driven by results and places emphasis on results over activity
- Experience of Hazardous and Non-Hazardous waste sales
- Proven track record of developing new business
- Full, clean driving license
We have two positions available, developing business in:
- South/ South West – filled
- South East – filled
This position has not been filled.
Privacy Notice: At Red Industries we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process -note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.