Business Development Manager
Non-Hazardous and Hazardous Waste
We have two new opportunities for Business Development Managers to join our expanding sales team.
Negotiable salary, car/car allowance and uncapped commission
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales targets in accordance with all company procedures and codes of conduct
- Identify sales opportunities and potential customers
- Generate and qualify leads from a variety of sources
- Pipeline management – Build sales pipeline, develop and implement sales activity plans across the month and year
- Make sales calls to new customers and make customer appointments
- Follow through with customer appointments – conduct professional meetings, comprehensively questioning and listening to fully understand customer requirements
- Develop and deliver presentations
- Work with branch personnel and support departments to help ensure that customer requirements are met, and any issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Prepare and deliver regular sales reports and management information as required
- Participate in sale/ business meetings, corporate events and campaigns as required
- Minimum 2 years waste management sales experience
- A high performer, driven by results and places emphasis on results over activity
- Experience of Hazardous and Non-Hazardous waste sales
- Proven track record of developing new business
- Full, clean driving license
We have two positions available, developing business in:
- Yorkshire/ Humberside – POSITION NOW FILLED.
- South East
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please complete our Application Form.