Class 1 ADR Tanker Driver
We have an exciting opportunity within the company for a Class 1 ADR Tanker driver to join our team. We’re looking for a trained driver to join us on a permanent basis, operating across mainland UK from our base in Wednesbury. The role is full time, including weekends and early starts. Some night work is required also, and candidates from Wednesbury and West Midland areas would be ideally located.
Driver Role :
The successful candidate will be responsible for travelling to our customers and suppliers collection sites across the UK to pick up waste and then return to our operational sites for disposal.
- Completing all necessary Legal Documentation, ensuring clients have a copy and it is returned to site for processing.
- Monitoring driving hours to comply with the EU Working Time Directive to minimise Infringements
- Providing excellent face to face customer service to our clients
- Completing daily vehicle checks
- Ensuring the legality of the load and its adequate safety in line with VOSA expectations using experience, expertise and good judgement
The successful candidate must have
- Full HGV C+E Class 1 license
- ADR (preferred)
- Experience with Vacuum Tankers
- Digital tacho card
- A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
- Good understanding of the working time directive
- Excellent geographical knowledge of the UK road network
- Flexible approach to work
- Customer focused attitude
- A willingness to learn
This is a great opportunity to join our team as we continue to grow.
Email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Notice: At Red Industries we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process -note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.