Red Industries takes your privacy very seriously and are committed to protecting your personal information online. This policy explains how we may collect and use the information you give to us online. Red Industries may make changes to this policy from time to time by updating this page.
Contact & Communication
The personal information that we collect from you may include any information you give to us or information that we get from your use of our services or Third Party services (such as Google). This information could include:
- Company Details
- Email Address
- Address and Postcode
- Phone Number
- Demographic Information
- Social Media Information
- IP Address, Browser Information, Device Information
The information enables us to better understand our users, improve our services, and offer you tailored content. This information may be used for the following reasons:
- To contact you
- For internal record keeping
- To help us improve our products and services
- To send you information we think you may find interesting including promotional information about our services and products. We may do this via email, post, social media, telephone or other communication method for which we hold your details.
- To contact you for market research purposes from time to time
- To customise our website according to your interests
- To perform remarketing advertising or analysis
- This may include: Third Party Vendors, including Google, showing our adverts on other websites; Third Party Vendors, including Google, using cookies to show you advertising based on your previous visits to ours or another’s website.
Find out more about cookies at: allaboutcookies.org
There are contact forms on our website to allow you to contact us which may include you sending us an enquiry, requesting a quote, or speaking to our team. These forms are separate to our E-mail Marketing Communication forms. The information provided in these Contact Forms is emailed to Red Industries and you will also receive a copy of the communication sent. Please do not provide any sensitive information (health details, credit card details etc.) via this form.
Red Industries may provide you with email newsletters from time-to-time. We use various Third Party Providers to deliver this service and to store a marketing contact database, including Mail Chimp. Every marketing email will contain an unsubscribe/ opt-out option; should you no longer wish to receive direct marketing you can click this link to ensure you no longer receive these types of communications. We gather statistics around our email campaigns, including opens and clicks, to help us better understand and monitor our campaigns.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Feedback/ Complaints/ Opt Out
Should you wish to contact us or feel that the information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to:
The information we hold that is used for marketing purposes will be kept until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. This can be done via contacting us directly or using the opt-out/ unsubscribe feature on our marketing emails.
Website Terms and Conditions
Please also refer to our Website Terms and Conditions for information regarding the use of our website.